Welcome to the OpenDoor Church of Christ!
“Where we do life together…”
OpenDoor was established in late 2007 and first worshiped at “Central on Main” in Broken Arrow. Today, we are located at 828 N. Sycamore in Broken Arrow, OK (just one block east of the intersection of 71st & Aspen).
“A place where LOVE works, to inspire others to LOVE.”
Foundations of the OpenDoor Church of Christ:
- “If anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come.” (NIV, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- “Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.” (NIV, Romans 6:3-4)
- “Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.” (NIV, Hebrews 9:27-28)
- “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.” (NIV, Colossians 3:12-15)
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (NIV, Matthew 28:19)
- “The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself in love.” (NIV, Galatians 5:6)
We are pleased that you have sought us out, and it is our prayer that you will join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m.